It was, therefore, pretty easy to see through the government’s spin doctors this week as they insisted that the issue of debt restructuring did not come up at all during a meeting in Athens between Prime Minister George Papandreou and renowned financier George Soros. Visiting George did not mention the subject even once, government sources told journalists.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- Being in Europe is great twitter.com/EuropaLeague/s… 1 day ago
- RT @georgia_nakou_: In a classic "how it started/how it's going", #Greece 's #Covid_19 death rate has doubled since vaccinations started.… 2 days ago
- Beautiful twitter.com/glorymag_/stat… 1 week ago
- Considered response, brilliantly written twitter.com/barneyronay/st… 2 weeks ago
- A year ago today far-right Golden Dawn was ruled a criminal organisation and its leadership was jailed. In The Agor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago