It was, therefore, pretty easy to see through the government’s spin doctors this week as they insisted that the issue of debt restructuring did not come up at all during a meeting in Athens between Prime Minister George Papandreou and renowned financier George Soros. Visiting George did not mention the subject even once, government sources told journalists.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- Vaccine numbers in #Greece dwindling as we head into peak summer (55% of adults fully vaccinated). No sign of immin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- "One of the most historical finals performances ever" - from a man who knows what he's talking about twitter.com/NBATV/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @mayavision: 19 years old - so clear, thoughtful and kind. Thank you for everything - can’t wait for the next chapter. https://t.co/vWDz… 1 week ago
- Great perspective, wonderful writing twitter.com/jonathanliew/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @magicspongers: @barneyronay is always essential reading and this is essential reading. "Clearly there is a group of people in this co… 2 weeks ago