Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- Greece, Germany agree to slow refugee family reunification (which is supposed to happen within 6 months) f24.my/1Hk0.T 1 hour ago
- Paxman at his acerbic best here twitter.com/SkyNews/status… 1 hour ago
- RT @EfiEfthimiou: #Greece University of Macedonia poll: ND 32.5, Syriza 16.5, GolDawn 7.5, KKE 7.5, Pasok 5.5, Centre Union 2.5, IndGreeks… 1 hour ago
- #Greece sees deposit outflows for third of four months this year. Outflows total 2.15 bln at end of April twitter.com/MacroPolis_gr/… 13 hours ago
- #ECB regrets "clear definition of [Greek] debt measures not reached in last Eurogroup," says Draghi bloomberg.com/news/articles/… #Greece 13 hours ago