Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- Back with @pfronista & guests to provide some additional perspective on Greece's defence agreement with France, inc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Being in Europe is great twitter.com/EuropaLeague/s… 6 days ago
- RT @georgia_nakou_: In a classic "how it started/how it's going", #Greece 's #Covid_19 death rate has doubled since vaccinations started.… 6 days ago
- Beautiful twitter.com/glorymag_/stat… 2 weeks ago
- Considered response, brilliantly written twitter.com/barneyronay/st… 2 weeks ago