Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- The frequency of these kind of attacks is on the rise in #Greece twitter.com/P_Strickland_/… 1 hour ago
- Greek Parliament used electronic voting yesterday. Brave new world #Greece twitter.com/Mavrogiorgos/s… 6 hours ago
- Lignite mining: #Greece’s dirty secret. Mesmeric pictures by @Anna_Pantelia theguardian.com/environment/20… 7 hours ago
- #Greece opposition leader Mitsotakis has told his New Democracy party to start preparing for elections. The "when"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @dgatopoulos: Greek PM Tsipras invited to Moscow. Here's Kremlin statement #Greece #Russia #Putin https://t.co/DN0iKFkekE 10 hours ago