Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- RT @ManosGiakoumis: #ESM and #EFSF approve short-term debt relief measures for #Greece. esm.europa.eu/press-releases… 3 hours ago
- Greek govt accused of trying to exercise control over local media giant facing serious financial problems shar.es/1OepD2 #Greece 3 hours ago
- RT @ManosGiakoumis: #Greece travel receipts drop 13.8 pct in Nov, 11-mon figure down 6.6 pct, despite rise in arrivals https://t.co/B3EVlZz… 4 hours ago
- Delay in Greek Supreme Court verdict on 8 Turkish soldiers is good chance to read this balanced piece by @nkonstan nyti.ms/2jEKz1P 6 hours ago
- And now Europe faces the Trump test - Some thoughts on the economic implications, with fine input from @miotei ekathimerini.com/215509 6 hours ago