Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- RT @EKourtali: S&P keeps Greece's rating at B+, upgrades outlook to positive (from stable) #Greece 1 day ago
- RT @JenniferMerode: Here are some of Michel Barnier's questions to Dominic Raab on Brexit white paper economic proposals, as told to journa… 1 day ago
- RT @AFPphoto: 🇧🇩 World Cup fever still raging in Rohingya refugee camps 📷 @uz_munir #AFP u.afp.com/osPC https://t.co/i1bwi8BKBe 1 day ago
- RT @georgemagnus1: Good read on the Helsinki hell Trump has unleashed. “No Way to Run a Superpower”: the Trump-Putin Summit and the Death o… 2 days ago
- SYRIZA working on package of tax cuts & welfare spending for PM Tsipras to present in early Sept, using it as sprin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago