Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- Choose your friends wisely, they say twitter.com/YiannisMouzaki… 1 hour ago
- Almost two dozen people drowned in Athens last week. What came after that was worse in some ways shar.es/1MpsV9 #Greece 19 hours ago
- RT @Andric1961: The UN-Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia sentences Ratko #Mladic to life imprisonment. He will thus be for the rest of his… 1 day ago
- RT @YiannisMouzakis: #Greece's final 2018 budget sees significantly reduced social spending in pursuit of ambitious fiscal targets https://… 1 day ago
- RT @damomac: Not in the same league, but the Greece-based @AthensNewsEU and Ohio-based @TheAthensNEWS used to do the same, electronically o… 1 day ago