Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- It seems Boris Johnson will be playing the Yanis Varoufakis role in this year's EU drama twitter.com/tom_nuttall/st… 1 day ago
- RT @YiannisMouzakis: Surplus targets and growth projections unrealistic, #Greece needs debt relief, more than what creditors have considere… 1 day ago
- RT @NikiKitsantonis: 'We’ll end up killing each other' Tensions building on Lesvos, and elsewhere, over crowded, tense camps for migrants h… 1 day ago
- RT @daphnenews: BoG/SSM report on #Atticabank sent 2 parliamentary committee investigating shady loans to pol. parties/media. Let's see wha… 1 day ago
- Cracking review by @MMQWalker of @gpapak's insightful book "Game Over" about Greek crisis on.wsj.com/2dfnKjT #Greece 2 days ago