Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- RT @daphnenews: PPC labour union GENOP-DEI says it will call strike against sale of power production units amna.gr/english/articl… 1 hour ago
- Lenders push Greece to sell up to 40 percent of state-controlled power units ekathimerini.com/217173 #Greece 4 hours ago
- RT @ManosGiakoumis: BoG governor #Stournaras tells @capitalgr neg carry over from disappointing Q4 GDP growth stands at 0.6 percentage poin… 7 hours ago
- Philippos Stavrou Platini. Great story twitter.com/dgatopoulos/st… 7 hours ago
- RT @nstamouli: Significant progress was made last week-Ideally, by April 7 we should be in a position to present an SLA says @MargSchinas #… 7 hours ago