Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- RT @michaelwhite: My wife spotted this - Greenwich then and now https://t.co/mZCJRJ5rqE 15 hours ago
- Derek Fowlds: the Yes Minister star who was more than just a sidekick theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2… 1 day ago
- RT @YiannisMouzakis: #Greece marks another record tourism season with arrivals, receipts and spending per trip all rising https://t.co/sIdp… 1 day ago
- No place for Greece at Berlin Conference on Libya this Sun. In bid to ensure concerns about Libya MoU with Turkey o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Potentially a move in the right direction as women continue to be woefully underrepresented in Greek public life, i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago