Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- IMF board set to approve #Greece’s bailout (but caps amount of debt Athens can hold) - by @IanTalley & @nstamouli wsj.com/articles/imf-b… 15 hours ago
- RT @MacroPolis_gr: BoG says ECB lowered Greek banks’ ELA ceiling by €1.1 bln to €40.5 bln until Aug 2. #Greece #economy #ECB #ELA 17 hours ago
- The never-ending charade secures another season #Greece twitter.com/nkonstan/statu… 1 day ago
- “Britain feels more socially fratricidal than I've ever known it” @KateMaltby on Tories needing more than new leader gu.com/p/6p5h5/stw 2 days ago
- RT @AlbertoNardelli: "Philip Hammond & Boris Johnson", Great Britain, 2017, artist unknown https://t.co/CcUX2k1BhK 3 days ago