Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- A Tuscan Village Bares Its Soul on Stage, Again and Again. Lovely story by @gaia_pianigiani nyti.ms/2yghcqG 38 minutes ago
- RT @NikiKitsantonis: Eldorado Gold puts on hold plans to suspend Greek mining operations after talks with gov't, @skaigr reports. Striking… 6 hours ago
- RT @daphnenews: Finance min sources confirm Reuters report it is considering bond swap but too soon for any decision, depends on internatio… 8 hours ago
- RT @miotei: If true, this is a change of attitude. "Drop separatism calls and we can talk money, Madrid tells Catalans" https://t.co/uoDVDR… 9 hours ago
- RT @Suanzes: Guindos en el FT hoy: https://t.co/pIjtSDMDIT 9 hours ago