Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- RT @Elbarbie: Green light for the completion of 3rd review at EWG call. #Greece #Eurogroup 17 hours ago
- RT @YiannisMouzakis: Bank of #Greece study finds that banks can sell up to 65% of consumer and corporate NPEs as low as 3 cent on euro and… 20 hours ago
- RT @Elbarbie: Eu official confident there will be an agreement by Monday's Eurogroup. 6-7 billion euros could be disbursed by mid February… 1 day ago
- RT @OmairaGill: Greeks leaving health problems until they can't be ignored, more likely to self assess their health as bad or very bad if h… 2 days ago
- A Greek spring - Good summary by @MehreenKhn on where #Greece stands as end of bailout approaches ft.com/content/37c177… 2 days ago