Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- RT @spalferrara: FERRARA SOGNA ANCORA!!!!!!!!!! Prosegue il nostro cammino in #SerieA!!!!!! #ForzaSPAL https://t.co/OfTGpU6uKs 6 hours ago
- RT @alexvoudouri: New meeting of Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias with his FYROM counterpart, Nikola Dimitrov at the UN with Matthew Ni… 9 hours ago
- Assault on #Thessaloniki Mayor #Boutaris has been rightly condemned by Greek govt & opposition but they should both… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Philippe Sands: behind bars with Turkey’s imprisoned writers ft.com/content/04f94a… via @financialtimes 13 hours ago
- RT @YiannisMouzakis: Much of the public reaction is as sad as the event itself, until everyone, across the political system accepts their r… 16 hours ago