Beyond dangerously high levels of unemployment, others issues such as a growing brain drain, an absence of political expression and the lack of opportunities for entrepreneurship have to be tackled quickly and imaginatively if Greece is to avoid scarring a well-educated and talented generation.
Words will always hu… on Is immigration a bigger issue… Roger on Move on up Eleni Gigantes on Ring of fire Eleni Gigantes on When US presidents meet Greek… Anton Harfst on Move on up
- RT @PSchwartzstein: I've interviewed dozens of fishermen around the Eastern Med over the past year and they tell a consistent tale of fierc… 1 day ago
- Brilliant tribute to Stanley Crouch by @ethan_iverson for @NPR. Complex, thought-provoking & never dull, just like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @georgia_nakou_: Those obtaining their news from television are much more likely to have a positive view of the government's handling of… 1 day ago
- Constructive assessment of recent Greek-Turkish tension and its background, highlighting that arbitration path will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "Oxfam also warns that even if all five leading potential vaccines succeed, 61% of the world's population won't hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago