Thousands of protesters packed Syntagma Square in Athens for a third consecutive day on Friday. Those giving up another evening to vent their anger at Greece’s plight continued to display great enthusiasm and persistence. There was something dramatic about their protest, which took place as ominous clouds rolled across the Attica sky and boneshaking thunder boomed throughout the capital. It felt like someone had splashed out on the special effects in preparation for the ultimate battle: the people vs. the political system. The unstoppable force meets the immovable object.
Dean Plassaras on Happy anniversary. How about a… Dean Plassaras on Happy anniversary. How about a… Dean Plassaras on Happy anniversary. How about a… elenits on Happy anniversary. How about a… Dean Plassaras on Happy anniversary. How about a…
- Greek coalition chiefs fail to agree after 2nd meet in 3 days. New talks Thurs. Where I am, ppl more upset no promotion for Olympiakos Volou 7 hours ago
- RT @radiobubblenews: #supportradiobubble news_are collected from a vast grass-root network of activists, crosschecked and spread http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- RT @radiobubblenews: #supportradiobubble γιατί είναι το_μοναδικό μέσο που μεταδίδει νέα για την Ελλάδα σε εννέα γλώσσες http://t.co/mjZ8TKm… 7 hours ago
- Greece's coalition leaders now have chance to extricate themselves from #ERT mess. Not 100% clear they will but collapse less likely now 2 days ago
- Long & short of it: Samaras can proceed with #ERT overhaul but with broadcasts continuing in meantime, as Venizelos/Kouvelis wanted #Greece 2 days ago